- All times used in this website are in hotel’s local time (GMT +07:00)
- Check in time: 2:00 PM, and check out time: 12:00 noon.
- Minimum age to reserve a room is 17 years old. Guest under 17 years old must be accompanied by adult. A valid ID or passport must be presented at check in. Hotel reserves the right to check identification and refuse any guest without valid photo ID.
- Guest must be 21 years old or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Guest must show valid ID or Passport
- Reservation made only based on room type availability. Bed type request (King Size / Twin Share) please do in advance. Request are subject to availability at check in, and cannot be confirmed prior arrival
- Hotel have limited number of connecting rooms. Please request in advance, and request are subject to availability at check in, and cannot be confirmed prior arrival
- Early departure are upon request, and will be charged for 1 (one) night. If the guest buys non-refundable rate plans, no refund will applied for early departure
- Early arrival / check in is available upon request and subject to availability. Please contact the hotel directly for arrangements.
- Late check-out is upon request and subject to availability. Please contact hotel directly for arrangements.
- Extra bed only available at Grand Gallery. Extra beds are subject to availability, and surcharge will be applied. Please contact hotel for further inquiry.
- Children under 12 years old are free to sharing bed with parents (limited 1 children only). Children age 4-10 years old are subject to 50% additional breakfast charge. Children starting age 11 years old are subject to 100% additional breakfast charge.
- Rooms can accommodate maximum of 3 (three) persons. 2 (two) adults per room is allowed at regular rate. Additional charges will be applied for third adult.
- Guest responsible to conduct themselves in an orderly manner and comply with applicable law. Hotel is reserves to remove any guest or visitor who causes noise or disturbance that is objectionable, improper, or undesirable.
- Pets are not allowed
- The hotel accepts valid credit card. Charge will be applied in advance, based on rate plans cancellation policy.
- Credit card or cash deposit is required at check in for incidental and other charges.
- Personal checks and Traveler’s checks are not accepted
- All guests are welcome to use and enjoy the facility (Fitness center, whirlpool, and Sauna). Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by adult all the times.
- A team of hotel security is stationed at the hotel 24 hours.
- Smoking is not allowed in Non-Smoking rooms. Guest may request for smoking room, subject to availability.
- For non-Indonesian, valid passport is required upon check in and must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry to Indonesia.
Visa-free is granted for a maximum 30 days for the following countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Chile, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Morocco, Myanmar, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Visa on Arrival is granted for a maximum 30 days for the following countries: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Fiji, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Suriname, Taiwan, Timor Leste, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States
Nationals who are not eligible for visa free or VOA need to apply the visa at Indonesian embassy or consulate in your respective country.
Nationals of San Marino require visa at all times including for transit. Otherwise other nationalities can transit through Indonesian airports for up to 8 hours.